Registration & Information
double room 1100 Euro
double room for single use 1800 Euro
IN PRICE INCLUDED
- 7 days in a double room
- Brunch & dinner and always available fruit platter
- Yoga program with two yoga classes a day, except on arrival no yoga and departure day only 1 class depending on your flight schedule.
- Excursion to Santa Teresa and Capo Testa
- Your round trip ticket to Sardinia, Olbia or Alghero Airport.
- Rental car for your transfer from the airport. www.billiger-mietwagen.de has very affordable offers about 10€ a day inclusive all insurance. We can connect you to the other participants to share a car if you are not a driver.
- Lunch at the excursion day in Santa Teresa
IMPORTANT:Your space in the Yoga Retreat is only definitely reserved once we receive your payment. So please once you get the bank details, transfer the requested amount.
BANK DETAILS: Will be sent to you as soon as you confirm your booking
PAYMENT METHODS : Each online booking is binding on both sides. It means that you have a right for your place and we on the overdue bill. After completing the online registration you will receive the confirmation and bank details.
You can book your arrival and departure independently. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the retreat, we will of course refund all your payments previously received by us. We are not responsable for any flight or other personal incurred expenses.
CANCELLATION:In case you need to CANCEL the trip, the following conditions will be applied:
- Cancellation until 90 days before retreat start: 100% refund of the price, less the deposit.
- Cancellation 60 to 89 days before retreat start: 60% refund of the price, less the deposit.
- Cancellation 59-0 days before retreat start: no refund.
We recommend a cancellation insurance. The participant is responsible to take care of valid and complete travel documents (visa, passport). We assume no liability or responsibility for any cancellations, delays, losses incurred due to attacks, wars, natural disasters, accidents or other acts of God. The participants confirmed their physical and mental health and personal responsibility during the trip. For damages that the participants themselves, others or objects inflict, he is solely liable. We assume no liability for the loss or damage of personal belongings of the participants. The organizers are exempt from any and all liability as they do not act as a tour operator, but only as a seminar leader